Moved

This blog has moved to offthespork.com. Thanks!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I bless the rains down in Africa

Zebra crossing


Alastair and I are going on a belated honeymoon tomorrow. If we're lucky we might catch a glimpse of some zebras, giraffes, elephants or maybe some lions!

No, we're not going to Werribee Zoo... Tomorrow, we fly out to Capetown, and we'll be spending 4 weeks in Southern Africa - Capetown, Namibia, Botswana, Victoria Falls (on the Zambia side), the Kruger and leaving from Johannesburg. On the way home we'll be spending a couple of nights in Singapore.

Yes, I'm very excited. :)

Side by side


I'm not sure if there'll be many good meals eaten while we're in Africa, but I fully intend to eat my weight in food while we're in Singapore. Too bad we're only there for two nights - there's only so many meals I can eat in that time (but I will do my best).

Hope you all have some good eating in the meantime, and I'll update when we return in 4 & 1/2 weeks!


Related Posts with Thumbnails